Saturday, October 29, 2005

Update:   Oct. 29

As everyone has probably guessed, it's best to assume all Southeast Texas scheduled events could have been cancelled. I'd highly suggest calling to confirm the events before going to the locations.

I've been posting images on my other blog and will concentrate on it until at least Nov. 15. I'll get back to this blog around then.

Many new blogs have been created since Hurricane Rita hit our area. Below are two I've learned about. If others exist, please e-mail the URLs to me.

New blogs:

Lumoto's Woes
I'm an extremely proud grandmother, and an equally proud mom. I have four felines who think they are human. My life is quite simple, and I like it that way. Retirement is my dream and tranquilty is my goal.

The Trash Palace
Author is the managing editor of news, business and photo for The Beaumont Enterprise. He's been in the newspaper business since 1985 and has worked in many Texas cities. He's run 14 marathons, plays trumpet and writes, performs, records and produces some seriously bad music.